Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the Innovyze EMEA Sales Team focused exclusively on selling Innovyze solutions. You will be able to work remotely or onsite at one of our offices in Germany (preferably Munich). The role will be a combination of customer-facing and non-customer facing interactions. You will be responsible for achieving financial targets by maximising the overall revenues for the assigned territory and maintaining & creating excellent business relationships. In what is frequently a team-sale environment, you will need to effectively lead/coach cross-functional subject matter experts and manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently to meet and exceed revenue targets and goals assigned to the territory
- Prospect Mid-Size to Enterprise public sector water accounts & engineering/consulting firms serving the water sector to generate interest, qualify and develop new business
- Identify, introduce, and secure potential strategic targets through a relationship-based approach and collaborate the Autodesk Channel Partner ecosystem focused on your territory
- Develop an overall territory & account strategy and lead the strategic sales processes
- Orchestrate complex sales & pipeline development leveraging a cross-functional team spanning Demand Generation, Autodesk Solution Partner Managers & Partners, Autodesk Sales Executive peers, Sales Engineering/Solution Architects and EMEA Executive leadership
- Experience in managing multiple deals and constant inbound leads
- Must have 5+ years enterprise software sales experience, preferably with a civil or hydro engineering focus
- Must be fluent in German language and have strong experience selling into the Germany market
- A proven track record of successfully selling enterprise software applications
- Previous success with complex team sales involving 2-4 decision makers and sales cycles of 3 to 9 months
- Excellent communications skills and ability to interact with all levels of organisations
- Good working knowledge of partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong partner relationships
- Tenacity, wit, and energy to get in front of prime target accounts & personas and build relationships with new and existing Innovyze/ Autodesk clients
- Experience with Salesforce.com is valuable
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.