Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our team in Dublin, Ireland. This is an opportunity to create and drive strategy while implementing change across Autodesk’s Security organization.
This role will help build and grow our internal security product portfolio at scale. We custom-build innovative solutions to simplify security for product teams and improve its visibility across the entire company. With a fast-growing business and ever-changing threat landscape, there is a massive opportunity to accelerate our effectiveness and impact over 10,000 employees by optimizing their security experience.
- Define a strategy for the product’s evolution to support business and customer needs.
- Create specifications, prioritize requirements and maintain a roadmap of the features being developed.
- Manage the process of making the product available to customers.
- Collaborate with the engineering team building the product to clarify requirements and specifications.
- Leads the on-going product development strategy, from initial business case and definition to final production, with products and services delivered on schedule.
We are looking for someone with:
- Product management experience, including managing software products from design to delivery.
- Fundamental technical expertise to interface with engineers and articulate product requirements clearly.
- Passion and excitement for helping customers and understanding their needs.
- Experience in developing/ implementing products with ideal user experiences.
- Experience leading products that require coordination and influence across many stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Impactful storytelling skills and success in presenting product strategy to a variety of audiences
- Persistence and passion to make decisions and ensure the product and team are successful
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills, with the ability to distill complex customer problems to their essence
Security @ Autodesk
Our team of security experts helps Autodesk build, run, and stay secure. We are embedding security in the full spectrum of how we build our products from inception through deployment as well as how we are responding to threats to our products, systems, and services. Our job is to be one step ahead of the bad guys and use expertise, technology, and other resources to thwart their efforts.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.