Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Spacemaker Team @ Autodesk
Spacemaker is a 100+ person team at Autodesk since November 2020 that develops state-of-the-art AI software for architects and real estate developers. Our software provides the user with the power of AI to produce & evaluate a multitude of solutions for building design on a given property – enabling customers to make better, more informed decisions and development to be overall more efficient, effective, and sustainable.We are experiencing an exceptional and overwhelming market demand as we are approached by everything from prestigious architectural firms, leading research institutions, global construction companies, to public institutions. Inbound inquiries come from all corners of the world, including across Europe, the U.S., Asia, and Africa.
Want to learn more about working at Spacemaker? Click below to learn more about our incredible team in Customer Success….
Spacemaker’s Customer Success function is responsible for leading post-sale account delivery with the mission of “enabling better customer outcomes” and this year Spacemaker plans to expand its operations into the US market. As the first Customer Success resource on the ground in the United States you will be driving the implementation and adoption of Spacemaker in our Named and Mid-Market account segments by leveraging your customer and industry expertise and collaborating closely with Autodesk teams in both Europe and the US to ensure Spacemaker delivers value that supports our customer’s business outcomes.
- Overall responsibility for the customer’s Spacemaker experience from onboarding to renewal leveraging a deep understanding of Spacemaker’s value proposition and functionality, and local industry knowledge
- Collaborate closely with Autodesk account teams and other functions to support a scalable delivery of Spacemaker across the US
- Boost our product market fit for our US customers by acting as a resource and voice of the customer for Spacemaker’s product organization by advising on development priorities through customer insights and local industry knowledge
- Strengthen our position in the US market by supporting initiatives that boost adoption and awareness e.g conferences, webinars, user community events
- Drive adoption through delivering adoption services and help customers achieve their goals and derive value from Spacemaker
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationshipswith users and decision-makers as the trusted advisor by demonstrating thought leadership and product expertise
- Support customer retention and upsell through contributing to customer success plans, tracking impact and logging value creation
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Ensure customer/user success, satisfaction, and loyalty in use of Spacemaker’s software services by relentlessly capture & understand customer feedback
- 5 years of experience and strong track record in customer facing roles including project management and delivery, account management, customer success or sales in relevant local industry backgrounds, e.g., architecture, urban planning, residential property development
- Solid proficiency in the English language
- Ability to travel up to 40% throughout the United States and occasionally across Europe
- Valid Passport
- Proficient in architectural design software e.g Revit, Autocad, ArchiCad,SketchUp or Rhino
- Thrives in working autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related studies
The Ideal Candidate
- A team-player who wants to join an ambitious team with a great vision of helping real estate developers and architects design better, more sustainable cities worldwide
- A self-driven person who can empower customers through technical and strategic expertise to drive adoption and relentlessly earn customer loyalty
- Our working environment is very fast-paced, democratic and we always think about solving problems as a collaborative team. We hope this is you!
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.