Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a seasoned finance business partner to join Autodesk’s Go To Market Finance organization. This position reports to the Finance Director of Global Commercial Customer Success organization and will provide finance business partnering support for the Partner Success team. This role will also provide support special project for the Global Commercial Customer Success Leadership team.
This candidate must effectively partner with business leaders, yet still adhere to his/her fiduciary duties as a member of the finance organization. The right candidate will demonstrate outstanding critical thinking, excellent collaboration skills, strong financial aptitude and business intuition, and the capability to work at multiple levels, while focusing on the day-to-day financial details.
- Provide strategic and operational finance support to Global Commercial Customer Success Leadership team to drive customer adoption, usage, and retention, leveraging data and insights
- Partner with Partner Success team to drive the efficient investment allocation and to maximize ROI on partner programs
- Review and analyze retention and renewal financial KPIs. Develop ROI analysis to track and articulate financial impact
- Provide financial modeling support on sales programs and strategic initiatives
- Support quarterly business reviews, executive reporting and other ad-hoc analysis
- Partner with Data analytics teams to drive consistent and efficient processes, reporting capabilities and data insights across GEOs and teams, leverage best practices
- Deliver a high standard of quality and accuracy in all finance support activities
How You’d Spend Your Day
- Partnering – You’ll act as trusted advisor and be embedded among CCS Renewal leadership teams and Partner Success team, providing counsel on where to invest or allocate resources to achieve intended strategic outcomes
- Analyzing business performance – You’ll be reviewing the actual results of the business KPIs; analyzing and articulating the financial impact of investment and drive maximized ROI
- Problem Solving – You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to navigate through system and people, to drive process improvement and enhanced reporting capabilities
- BA/BS degree in finance, accounting or economics. MBA or ACCA/CPA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with finance or business analysis background
- Prior experience in a technology/software/SaaS company
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with financial software (e.g. Anaplan, Qlikview, PowerBI, SAP, etc)
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and yet great attention to details
- Ability to adapt to a start-up like high growth business environment.
- Strong execution with ability to work in a fast pace and manage tight deadlines
- Growth mindset and ability to learn quickly
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.