Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others.
We are growing our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team in Croatia and looking for outstanding individuals to join our team and help Autodesk change the future of manufacturing. We’re looking for a Product Owner,to join our team. This team develops, maintains and supports Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions & services, including Fusion Manage, Manage Extension for Fusion 360, and Upchain. As a Product Owner, you will be working with various internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements for one or more initiatives within our group; and with scrum teams to ensure fulfillment of the product requirements to maximize business value.
Our “Autodesk benefits package” includes RSU, ESPP, annual bonus, healthcare package, office equipment, wellness and lunch budgets, and many others.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Provide leadership to the development team, painting a vision for the future and breaking down work to delivery slices
- Work with about 2-3 scrum teams to break down product requirements to Epics and User Stories
- Identify detailed acceptance criteria for User Stories
- Prioritize work for scrum teams, ensuring incremental delivery of business value over time
- Participate in validation of deliverables
- Communicate status and deliverables to stakeholders and collect feedback for the development team
- Create analytics to measure and continuously improve development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, both in written and verbal form, with the ability to present to large audiences and lead group activities
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Proven hands-on experience with at least one Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
- Excellent understanding of work processes in the manufacturing industry
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.