Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Full Stack Engineer you will work in to deliver top quality Web and Cloud software.
- Develop high quality, secure, stable code for use in products and solutions for customers, making it easier for other developers to maintain, enhance, reuse, and localize
- Work with Product Owner and/or Product Manager/Team to understand and help refine functional requirements for new products
- Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and participates in review of those designs.
- Investigate and, if necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating to the task
- Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear solution for each piece
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Research external best practices and emerging technologies for possible incorporation into company products and methodologies.
- Write and maintain the code following Test-Driven-Design principles
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 2-5 years of strong programming in C++
- Should have good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Should have hands-on experience with OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns
- Should be strong with Algorithms Design and must have got understanding of Data Structures in C++
- Should have experience in design and development of GUI applications with QT. Should have experience with QT widget and QML development
- Should have a solid understanding of source code management using GIT.
- Should havea very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have good exposure towritingUT’s and designingUIcomponents with testability in mind.
- Should haveStrong Communication and Analytical skills.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Hands-on experience inReact & Typescript is highly preferred
- Implementation experience in Socket programming, MQTT, AMQP, HTTPS, Web Socket, REST, SOAP, COAP, etc is preferred
- Understanding of latest paradigms in Web Front End Development such asPub-Sub Pattern, Redux,RxJS, Service Workers, Client Caching, Lazy Loading, Dynamic Injection, Bundle Optimisation, etc.is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with CSS3 & HTML5 is preferred
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.