Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Qualifies and/or sells direct to customers from inbound calls and/or inbound MQL’s.
• Identify customer type and/or need early in discussion in order to route properly (ie. Direct, Named Accounts, Technical
• Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of inbound/direct customers
• Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business process and technical requirements on all deals
• Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative or partner when necessary
• Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales
• Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting
and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team
• Managing time effectively by multitasking between inbound phone calls and MQLs
• Navigating Autodesk resources in order to accommodate needs of inbound customers
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.