Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsiblefordevelopment and analysis of applications and services ontheSalesforce platform, and making recommendations that yield a high quality&robust product.
• Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications. Investigate and, as necessary, prototype technologies and algorithms relating tothetask.
• Promote excellence in product design and implementationwithregards to efficiency and scalability.
• Prepare, present and discuss benefits and risks of alternativesoftwareimplementation approaches.
• Conduct and participate in peer design or code reviewswithown and other teams.
• UnderstandingtheSoftwareDevelopment Lifecycle and various Processes like Agile.
• WorkingwithDistributed teams
• Working on Cutting Edge technologies to build products and solutions.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with its radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. Its disrupting every industry; architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers, and architects to digital scientists, students, and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.