- Customer Success Insights Analyst - Barcelona
- Global Premium Subscription Retention Program Manager - Barcelona
- Client Services Representative - German speaking - Barcelona
- Customer Success Advisor Midmarket, D&M Central Europe - Barcelona
- Customer Success Advisor Midmarket, D&M Benelux - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Construction Solutions’ Marketing Operations team is looking for an EMEA Marketing Operations Manager that will focus on marketing automation, database management, segmentation, program creation/management, and process optimization within a fast-moving marketing team.
The role will also support the scaling and build out of our state-of-the-art technology stack to support our growing business. Working within our marketing automation platform (Marketo) this role will be responsible for owning and driving strategic projects while providing broad program support for the EMEA marketing team.
A successful applicant will be a self-starter who finds both collaborating cross-functionally and thinking critically through data problems equally compelling. This candidate would benefit from joining an agile and innovative marketing operations team and would stay well informed on marketing strategy across the organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining, documenting and launching new projects and processes that support the EMEA marketing and sales organizations through marketing technology
- Manage database hygiene and optimization; develop/execute strategy for monitoring and improving gaps in data health and Marketo performance
- Responsible for supporting automation execution which includes, but is not limited to: enabling Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams, program support, workflow set-up, process documentation and reporting
- Analyze lead segmentation based on preferences, needs, and challenges of each buyer’s persona
- Maintain open communications with the Marketing Operations team to drive world class collaboration and synergy for EMEA and Global project initiatives
- Work with marketing program managers and Sales Operations teams to identify, troubleshoot, and correct any lead flow and attribution issues between Marketo & Salesforce
- Become an expert in all aspects of Marketing Analytics, the funnel and systems necessary to generate them (database metrics, engagement metrics, attribution)
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Marketing Operations/Automation role
- Experience working in Marketo is a must have
- Marketo Certification is a plus
- Experience working within a marketing database, e.g. custom segments
- Experience with a CRM platform, preferably Salesforce.com
- Can balance multiple projects and deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Familiar with international email marketing compliance, specifically GDPR
- Organized and data oriented with great attention to detail
- Inquisitive and curious by nature. Enjoys figuring things out.
- Approaches projects with automation and scalability in mind
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.