Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The People Services Manager is a senior member of the Regional People Services Leadership team and is primarily responsible for overseeing service delivery of all specialized employee life-cycle processes and general HR services for the respective regional markets. This role partners closely with the People Consulting team, COE, Legal, Finance, Procurement, Vendors, etc. to deliver a great employee experience. The People Services Manager comes with a strong regional HR Operations background and provides directional guidance and support to team members in the region. This role requires someone with great leadership skills who can take the team towards operational excellence and ensure flawless service operations. This role will also be part of the global people services extended leadership team, will engage in global/regional projects and will be responsible for driving engagement and motivation in the team.
- Lead the HR Operations and Service Delivery teams for regional market group of Greater China, Korea, Japan, and ANZ
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of process in the areas of HR Operations, Benefits Administration, Payroll Inputs, HR Compliance, Statutory Reporting and Vendor Management
- Participate/Contribute/Lead the annual roadmap planning exercise for People Services team
- Be the point of escalation and guidance for People Services for the respective market group
- Develop, coach, and grow team members
- Accountable for the operational performance of the team and driving engagement
- Be a key partner with market group People Consultants, Payroll & Legal team, other internal groups as well as external vendor partners
- Accountability for all market specific HR Compliance and Government reporting
- Partner and support in regional and global People programs/projects, including M&A
- Ownership and oversight of up-to-date SOPs, process flows, guidelines, and internal documentation, ensuring quality assurance
- Support & guide the team on dealing with local government agencies/labor authorities for any HR services related matters
- Experience working in a multi-national environment, and fast-moving services businesses with a Shared Service model or a mix of decentralized and centralized HR Operating models is advantageous
- Minimum of 7 years of strong experience in HR Operations in the region especially with exposure to China, Japan & ANZ market
- Sound understanding of HR Compliance and reporting for the region
- Demonstrated and proven people management and leadership skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, driven, and resourceful who is also able to work independently under high pressure situations
- Ability to exercise sound judgement (demonstrate critical thinking) and decision making
- Strong capability to build trusted relationships, and manage stakeholders across a matrixed environment
- Ability to interpret complex situations/documents, follow through and attention to detail
- Passionate about identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, providing recommendations on suggested approaches
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Word,), as well as experience of HR systems such as Workday and supporting tools such as Service Now
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.