Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. This is an exciting time to join us on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology. We are rapidly combining many world leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family. The role is with one of the Fusion 360 team in the Design and Manufacturing Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division. We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Pune-based scrum team.
- You can work on a truly Agile team, with small user stories, week-long sprints, weekly retrospectives, and a strong emphasis on test automation for all code changes
- You can work closely and iteratively with developers, testers, and user experience designers
- You can work confidently in a complex development environment with two source code vaults and three separate applications communicating via inter-process communication
- You can embrace frequent communication with distributed scrum teams in US, Europe and Shanghai
- You can competently navigate large legacy code bases and be able to troubleshoot problems and find surgical solutions within them
- You are flexible and can respond quickly to multiple priorities under changing conditions
- You program primarily in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio on Windows, and Xcode on OS X
- You are accustomed to preparing submission documents for code submissions, and you participate actively in code reviews
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are passionate about customer success
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- 2-6 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Strong C++ and Data Structures, Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Computer Science fundamentals
- Windows programming and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Mac programming and experience with Xcode IDE
- Experience in all aspects of the application development including graphics, command line interface, database, and functional capabilities a plus
- Experience with QT a plus
- Mechanical Engineering background a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Experience in CAD software development will be a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.