Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Advisor is a role focused on driving at-scale success in the “Onboard” and “Use” lifecycle stages of our Territory Account indirect and direct customers as they deploy Autodesk solutions. This role will engage directly with customers proactively through customer nurturing & planning interactions, data-driven triggered actions and reacting to inbound customer-initiated triggers.
Assist customers by providing guidance and resources directly to assist with onboarding new solutions and to identify and assist at-risk customers who have low adoption of products to increase the value they receive toward meeting their business goals
- Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to drive customer success motions and resolve customer activation/onboarding/usage issues
- Drive high-level customer satisfaction and experience to ensure continued customer adoption of Autodesk products through customer value-add activities
- Provide a consistent onboard and usage experience for high risk, high-value customers o order to help them achieve their desired business outcome
- Monitor customer usage data and other health indicators and translate them into strategies for success, together with reseller partners and internal sales teams
- Engage comfortably throughout all levels and personas within customer organizations, including contract management, IT administration, end-users, user management, and customer leadership/decision-makers
- While engaging throughout the lifecycle, be able to identify opportunities for expanding the business relationship and support the sales team in pursuit of the expansion opportunity
- Customer Empathy & customer mindset
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Collaboration and coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to lead, discover and uncover the customer’s business challenges
- Fluent languages spoken and written: Spanish and Portuguese (both mandatory)
- 2-5 years Customer Success/Account Management experience
- Salesforce proficiency
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.