Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk, we believe that when you have the right tools to work and
think flexibly, you have the power to transform what actually needs
making. The power to design and make a better world for all.
This position supports the Autodesk Design & Manufacturing (D&M) sales
teams with industry expertise, driving go-to-market activities, leading
corporate strategy initiatives, and driving brand and thought leadership
The primary goal is to co-develop sales strategies by analyzing current
sales data and trends to ensure the demand is commensurate with future
This individual will be comfortable in a matrixed organization while
monitoring the business success and results to co-develop success
initiatives from multiple stakeholders: marketing, product definition, go-
to-market, sales execution, technical sales, and strategy teams.
This role requires a high level of collaboration and partnership with the
inside/outside sales teams to grow the Autodesk Design & Manufacturing
- Effectively identify and promote Autodesk capabilities supporting the Digital Transformation journey of the D&M community.
- Driving thought leadership for Autodesk Design & Manufacturing
- Effectively communicate the strategies and go-to-market plans to achieve the Autodesk Design & Manufacturing goals to internal and external customers
- Analyzes key metrics and business health to initiate action plans for optimization
- Effectively networks and communicates with multiple regional and global internal stakeholders to ensuring execution being on track.
- Collaborates effectively with teams to support all aspects of the business health
- BS/BA degree
- 10 years of experience in the design, or manufacturing industry – or both
- A comprehensive understanding of the current Mechanical CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM landscape
- Ability to distinguish and promote the benefits of SaaS and cloud technology
- Strong communication and interpersonal influencing skills
- Self-sufficient and strong motivator with colleagues
- Inspires trust as a team leader
- Ability to influence and drive actionable outcomes, and follow-up on results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support management proposals
- Strong presentation skills to present strategies clearly and concisely to different audiences
- Ability to hold process related dialogues and identify root-causes of problems within all levels of the organizations
- Ability to develop plans, drive decisions and support healthy dialog to resolve any conflicts
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.