Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a passionate Inside Sales Representative to join our License Compliance team in the Americas, which is one of the fastest growing organizations in Autodesk. We convert misuse into sustainable growth, empowered by our expert usage of data and analytics, while developing long-term customer relationships. You will be part of a team of high-performing individuals who are responsible for closing license compliance leads in the Americas Region, which can include North and Latin America territories. You will be working closely with Autodesk sales partners, legal, technical specialists, and other License Compliance experts to drive compliance engagements. You will be communicating and resolving compliance issues via telephone; following up on customers who have already completed a license compliance self-audit where violations have occurred. Accounts worked will vary across various vertical markets. Sales Representatives are responsible for meeting and exceeding an annual sales quota.
So, if you are looking for a new exciting opportunity as part of a sales team, love technology, compliance and working with customers, we would like to hear from you!
- Actively make 5-7 closing calls a week
- Think critically to apply Autodesk licensing rules to various customers’ software deployments and can explain to customers why they are non-compliant
- Understand software licensing models, license agreements, and contracts
- Drive inbound calls and conduct outbound calls on compliance targets
- Be responsible for around 90 opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Connect with C-Level executives to close business on customers who are violating licensing agreements
- Present self-audit findings and sets timelines for resolution with customers
- Handle unpopular/impassioned discussions and negotiations around non-compliance matters
- Maintain a basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competition, and industry trends along with understanding project delivery methods
- Responsible for cross-selling or up-selling as appropriate. Work with field sales staff or resellers to manage opportunities, account resource allocation, account strategy and closing sales
- Use SFDC to track leads, opportunities, activities, and results
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Sales Support, License Compliance, Inside Sales or Maintenance/Service Renewals
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Be highly proficient in SalesForce.com and collaboration tools (Zoom, SharePoint)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and to work both, independently and in team environments
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, email, MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Law or related field
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements, and contracts
- Previous experience dealing with owners and executives in sales situations and/or collections
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.