Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you like solving problems? Does a ‘Thank you very much you’ve saved my business!’ from a customer put a smile on your face? If yes, read on.
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software.
The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter.
We are looking for a Technical Support representative who will provide our customers exceptional experience! While our team primarily works on customer support cases, we are also essential part of the product organization as we highly collaborate with Product and Development engineers to ensure our customers get the fastest resolution possible. You will work in a cross-functional team on a variety of unique challenges which give the opportunity to learn new technology and grow your skills, while we make sure you do not forget to have fun along the way!
- Receiving, triaging, responding to, and troubleshooting complex technical support cases that involve different technologies
- Using Salesforce and other internal tools to manage, escalate, and communicate on cases
- Implementing alterations to client configurations to resolve issues where appropriate
- Providing information, training, or knowledge base articles to facilitate issue resolution
- Responding to client communications promptly, politely, and with empathy.
- Coordinating with internal teams and serving as an intermediary between them and customers to gather all necessary details prior to the escalation of the cases
- Assisting internal teams with problem reproduction between CAD and PLM software
- Assisting internal teams with resolution validation after new code deployments
- Continually strengthening your knowledge and understanding of Autodesk’s software, PLM/PDM practices, and the industry in general to increase your capacity to support customers
- Practicing rigor and discipline in following Autodesk procedures while proactively contributing to the quality and the improvement of procedures and processes to benefit Autodesk and its teams and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Information Systems (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a technical support role with external customers, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to de-escalate the conflict
- Ability to effectively convey and explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in writing, by phone and in online meetings
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management concepts applied in an agile, AWS cloud environment is an asset
- Familiarity with SQL and/or MySQL databases is an asset
- Familiarity with Salesforce is an asset
- IT certifications are assets
You may be our ideal team member if you are:
- A proactive, resourceful, and accountable person who takes ownership, responsibility, and initiative for getting things done rather than waiting on the actions of others
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with external customers in situations that can sometimes be challenging
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Empathetic and able to understand issues from different perspectives and accurately articulate client goals, needs, difficulties, and points of view
- Someone who is thoughtful and curious with a tendency to ask “why” questions and the drive to apply a broad understanding of your work towards the creation of better solutions to challenges
- A service-focused problem solver who fundamentally enjoys working with people and helping them make their work better, easier, and more successful.
- A lifelong learner who is naturally drawn to acquiring new skills, learning about new subjects, and sharing knowledge with others who are interested.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.