Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Account Executive ready to expand their sales career in the exciting Construction Tech space! This individual represents Autodesk Construction Solutions for their assigned geography in a fast paced and exciting industry! With a regional approach to selling into the construction industry, we are looking for someone to be the go-to resource and expert in their territory as we look to build net-new business and expand our existing account base.
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Show potential customers the beauty of all ACC products, conducting both in-person and virtual demos
- Effectively position the Autodesk Construction Cloud suite of industry leading solutions
- Manage and qualify inbound leads and pipeline, with accurate and timely responses
- Prospect for new opportunities within the local territory
- Collaborate with renewals team to retain and expand accounts
- Deliver weekly an accurate monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with internal technical resources and external channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in transactional SaaS sales
- A results-driven and a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- Experience demoing software and comfortable selling to all audiences
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.