Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Solution Engineer (CDE & Platforms)
This is a new team of solution engineers within our Named Accounts sales organization, supporting the entire EMEA region. We get to work with some of our most innovative and dynamic customers, helping them identify new ways to solve their business problems using our technology.
The team is growing quickly, with leaders who are committed to supporting growth and development so we can be our very best. We like to think of ourselves as a “science experiment,” because we have the capacity, flexibility, and permission to challenge the status quo, fail fast, and try new things, all in support of growing our customers’ use of our technology.
We would particularly appreciate applications from women candidates as part of our company aim to increase diversity.
What You’ll Do
- In this role, you’ll get to showcase your industry and software workflows expertise by partnering with customers. You’ll ask questions, show empathy, and speak their language, taking their problems and translating them into solutions that meet their needs (which equals growth for us!).
- Collaborate with everyone across the Named Accounts sales and account teams, from account executives, technical solutions executives, and enterprise account sales executives to customer success managers, consulting, and technical account specialists
- Work directly with customers, from site operatives all the way to the C-suite, via workshops, scoping pilots, on-site visits, and more
- Propose ways to improve or solve customer problems, connecting the solutions to customer needs and highlighting the value provided
- Support strategic engagements within Autodesk to promote and grow our relationships
- Be part of a team that loves learning and tackling problems together
- Have a growth mindset, and bring your own experiences and ideas to the table to build on our shared success
Skills and Experience
- Experience influencing and shaping Common Data Environments and platform information management technologies in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing (MFG) industries
- Knowledge of Autodesk solutions and workflows in the AEC and MFG industries
- A solution-focused approach to solving problems
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Ability to travel up to 30% within the EMEA region, some global travel
- Effective communication, presentation, and group facilitation skills
- Experience or interest in sales-supporting function (e.g., presales)
- Desire to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Network builder, someone who is comfortable in building meaningful relationships
- Works without supervision and can manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of social media to strengthen industry profile and drive awareness with customers
Want to learn more?
See how we’re building a diverse workforce and aculture of belongingto give more people thechance to imagine, design, and create a better world. Learn about all things #AutodeskLife by following us onInstagram, Twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn, andGlassdoor.
Watch our latest show reelto see how innovators everywhere use Autodesk software to transform ideas into reality.
LI-POST #Construction #Infrastructure #Engineering
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.