Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Territory Account Sales Executive is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in assigned accounts in the Mid Market Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) as well as Owner industry segments to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding annual targets by up-selling, add-on selling, and cross-selling. This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales Team, Partner Management Team, and Autodesk Channel Partners.
- Primary focus is on growing new business by creatively expanding existing assigned accounts
- Proactively own and expand renewals in accounts
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Develop important and effective relationships within the assigned accounts including key executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers business value to the assigned accounts, builds effective account plans and execute upon the plans; builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within accounts, uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; Outside field sales position, physically at customer location (or via Zoom as necessary) for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate quarterly and annual forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the assigned accounts, with primary focus/importance on “C” and enterprise level negotiations
- Be a trusted adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Most important factor is a proven track record (8+ years) of consistent over-quota attainment with on premise, Cloud/SaaS or a hybrid sales model
- Enterprise technology software sales experience, preferably within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction or Manufacturing industries
- Strong team selling and leadership skills
- Passion for disruptive technology
- Experience with direct and indirect selling channels
- Highly driven, determined & business oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.