Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you excited by the “ABM” buzz? Do you want to be part of a companywide shift to accelerate growth through improved marketing and sales collaboration? Do you have a desire to use your B2B marketing experience to drive revenue growth?
Autodesk is currently hiring Account Based Marketing Managers who are responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of targeted account-focused programs in collaboration with account-based sales teams.
CAMPAIGN PLANNING AND EXECUTION:
- Drive account specific marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for account-appropriate offerings
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
COLLABORATION AND INTERFACE:
- Primary liaison with sales representatives, account teams and channel partners for targeted accounts list
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Collaborate with Industry Marketing, Territory Marketing, ABM Practice Team and Marketing Operations partners to ensure programmatic execution of personalized campaigns to targeted accounts, and 1:1 or 1:few account-based marketing tactics to select focus accounts
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS:
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list
- Review and provide analysis of programmatic Account-Based campaigns and unique account-specific tactics for targeted accounts list
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured
- Use data and dashboards to inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments
BUDGET AND REVENUE ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Work with Territory Marketing, Industry Marketing and ABM Practice to provide requirements for deployment of budget managed by those groups in support of targeted list of accounts
- Manage budget and vendor relationships for account-specific tactics for targeted list of accounts
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency and ROI to inform any adjustments
- Bachelor’s diploma or degree in related field such as business or marketing
- 8+ years B2B demand generation experience with proven account based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- Previous account selling background would be advantageous
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and experience with sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, any other ABM tech stack is an added advantage
- Good data analytical and strong business acumen
- Estimated 20% travel required (post Covid-19)
- Industry background in Architecture, Engineering and Construction is a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- You are driven and motivated by results and contribution to pipeline and revenue
- You’re a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.