Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for aTax Directorto join the Autodesk Tax Planning team.This position will report to the Sr. Director of Global Tax Planning & Strategy and will be a member of a worldwide finance team that strives to be best-in-class.The Tax Director will beresponsible for fostering a creative, innovative team environment in which Autodesk’s worldwide tax compliance and planning are completed.
- Lead implementation ofplanning strategies to help minimize the company’s financial tax rate, reduce tax impact in P&L and reduce its cash tax expense
- Act as tax lead on corporate M&A activities, including diligence and legal entity and IP integration
- Act as subject matter expert on IRS and worldwide audits
- Monitor the effectiveness of tax policies, tax practices and processes to determine efficiency and effectiveness. Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver improved results
- Interact with business and legal teams within the organization to provide tax advice and identify tax planning opportunities resulting from changes in business processes or operations
- Manage all aspects of various worldwide tax projects, including analyzing relevant tax law for tax planning transactions, working with foreign and US tax advisors to understand relevant tax rules
- Ensure that all aspects of Tax Planning are accurately reflected in the financial statements and comply with SOX documentation and processes
- Collaborate with the Provision and Compliance teamand work closely with Corporate Accounting on complex tax planning initiatives
- Advise senior management of the business impact of new tax laws and related income and transaction tax regulations, court decisions and proposed tax legislations
- 10-15 years of international corporate taxation experience
- JD, LLM in Taxation and/or MST preferred
- Proven track record in leading international tax planning and structuring projects including corporate acquisitions, divestitures and reorganizations, operational initiatives and other corporate led project
- Creative thinking
- Experience with the technology industry and a robust network of peers and advisors in the technology industry
- Excellent writing and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Proven track record of project management and organization skills
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): 170 – 210K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.