Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
License Compliance Inside Sales is to develop and execute strategies to ensure the revenue generation of Autodesk’s License Compliance software program.
Research, drive and initiate high volume of compliance engagements, by communicating and resolving license compliance issues via telephone. Accounts worked will vary across various vertical markets. License Compliance Inside Sales Rep is responsible for meeting and exceeding an annual and quarterly LC Sales Quota.
- Work strategically through leads and opportunities in the Strategic Territory and Overall Territory space. Engage and collaborate with Territory Sales and Value-Added Resellers where applicable.
- Use Autodesk License Compliance analytics tools and databases to investigate License Compliance prospects.
- Identify and capture sales opportunities using highly developed Anti-piracy telemetry with existing or new customers who have under-licensed Autodesk software product.
- Drive direct deal closures where the customer has a clear understanding of how the outstanding compliance exposure can be invested in new Autodesk software and technologies.
- Assists customers in determining and purchasing correct levels of Autodesk licenses.
- Take customers through the audit process: from notification of the audit at customer C-level, facilitating the collection of deployment data of the customer environment, presenting the results of the audit analysis to key customer stakeholders (including C-level), escalating within the customer or Autodesk side where necessary, negotiating the resolution of the compliance investment until full closure of the commercial resolution.
- Demonstrate critical thinking to analyze how to present the compliance issues to the customers and still turn the situation into a positive commercial outcome.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in global company environment
- At least 2-3 years of Inside Sales experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience and comfort with communicating and negotiating at executive level
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements and contracts
- Operation capacity with SFDC (Salesforce)
- Business English skills
- Experience of software sales in IT industry
- Knowledge of Autodesk products
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.