Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a Product Manager to join the Product Data Capture (PDC) team within Data Platform and Services (DPS).
The PDC team is responsible for the vision, strategy and implementation of Autodesk’s product usage data collection SDKs across the company’s desktop, mobile and web products.
As the Product Manager for this team, you must work closely with our product, marketing, sales and legal teams to produce instrumentation requirements that deliver insightful measurements on Autodesk’s new and existing products. In addition, you will work with a dedicated engineering team to build cross-platform data collection SDKs, and with product and service teams to ensure instrumentation consistency.
We are looking for a proactive, well-spoken, collaborative teammate to be the product leader and drive consistency for data collection across our products and services.
- Partner with global engineering, product and business stakeholders to deliver key initiatives
- Dive into the data, developing meaningful business objectives and metrics to measure your team’s progress
- Help build a strategic vision for product usage data collection, and work backwards from this vision to create short- and long-term roadmaps
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Autodesk’s need for fast and easy-to-use product usage data SDKs
- Provide transparency and communication to key stakeholders about project status, risks, and changes in plans
- Work with the engineering team, driving the execution of the product strategy following principles of agile methodology
- Partner with engineering to deliver compelling solutions that meet the demands of stakeholders and users
- 3+ years as a Product Manager, preferably within data organizations and complex environments
- Clear written, spoken and presentation skills
- Experience defining product vision and strategy, identifying user personas and use cases, and documenting requirements and specifications
- Experience leading desktop, web and mobile SDK efforts
- Able to influence decision-making at all levels
- Good communicator and storyteller, able to explain technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a globally distributed environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.