Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting time to join Autodesk on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design and Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology.
The role is with one of the Fusion 360 teams in the Design and Manufacturing Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division. This team builds and maintains the Data Model of Fusion 360 and helps connect the Product Information Model to Autodesk cloud. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Pune-based scrum team.
- Design, prototype, implement, test and troubleshoot product features and cloud workflows to provide great user experience
- Work as an integral member of a high performance, self-organizing Scrum Team making valuable contributions
- Work with Product Manager, User Experience Designer, Engineering leaders, other Scrum Team Leaders and stakeholders to understand and help refine functional requirements, and to provide solutions that are innovative and functional
- Develop and outline architecture and relationships between subsystems and participate in review of those designs
- Break down a large problem into smaller components and provide a clear solution for each piece
- Ensure new code, feature or software product meets performance goals/metrics
- Demonstrate excellence in product design and implementation with regards to efficiency and scalability
- Prepare, present, and discuss benefits and risks of alternative software implementation approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 5-10 years of industry experience building and delivering robust, performant, and maintainable commercial applications
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification. Thorough knowledge of the standard library (containers and algorithms)
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Hands-on experience with OOAD, Design Principles, Design Patterns
- Strong with Data Structures and good understanding of Algorithms
- Willingness to contribute not just to desktop development (C++), but also open to work on web and cloud service development when needed, and readiness to learn on-the-go as required
- Experience with QT is a plus
In addition to the above (strong C++ proficiency), exposure to some/all of below will be a plus:
- Experience with React & Typescript
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with microservice development environment, built upon API (REST/SOAP) and SDK development / consumption
- Understanding of latest paradigms in Web Front End Development and Cloud Back End development
- Experience with CSS3 & HTML5
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.