Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Software Engineer, you would be responsible for Design, develop and deliver
out of the box solutions for SailPoint IIQ environment running on AWS. You will be collaborating with multiple teams to define best practices and standards around SailPoint IIQ and to improve its service resilience. Optimize and support our existing public cloud solutions and its workloads. Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? Every year Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
We are growing our Identity Team within the Digital Enterprise Services organization to digitize the company’s Identity Systems, and processes. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
The team is seeking an experienced IDM software engineer with DevOps experience to contribute to this team journey towards becoming a world-class engineering team.
- Be responsible for and drive for the setting up the overall architecture of a large IAM solution
- Be responsible for and drive IAM architecture and execution of Contextual Access Management solution
- Define and drive product/technology strategic direction from a technical perspective
- Become the go-to person for complex issue resolution and software architecture and design, working directly with application development and support teams to brainstorm and craft solutions for these areas
- Assume accountability and responsibility for the design of the software created by the team, including creating/developing architectural advances to accommodate future features/capabilities
- Provide technical leadership for the team via active guidance/mentorship and direction in areas such as IAM best practices, innovations, and problem resolution
- Through mentoring, leading by example, etc. inspire team members to technical excellence in their performance
- Build relationships with technical leaders and decision-makers in other groups to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence
- Participate actively in selected agile teams to design and implement key features, fix defects, etc
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, both on public clouds (AWS or Azure) and on-premise
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
- Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others
- Must have IT industry experience of 3-5 years with minimum 3 years in SailPoint IIQ
- Expert level experience with a modern Identity and Access Management products preferably SailPoint IIQ
- Expert level experience in building IAM solutions in a complex landscape involving 100+ applications of various integration types [Webservice, SCIM, Active Directory, JDBC, etc.], HR Systems like Workday, ServiceNow integration, etc
- Expert level experience in designing Role Based Access Control system, Segregation of Duties, Entitlement Management, Identity lifecycle management
- Core Java skills, development and customization expertise Who has worked on Migration, On-boarding of applications
- Good knowledge of custom connectors, certifications Profile, customizing workflow, Email Approval Process, Customizing Request Access, Lifecycle Events, Batch Requests and Managing Policies
- Full-stack IT experience: nix, Windows, hardware, network/firewall concepts, public cloud services, LDAP/Active Directory, DNS, automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker)
- Experience in modern authentication methodologies like SAML based Federation, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, etc
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub, SDLC, Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Experience in working with Agile teams
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Identity Management tools, preferably in SailPoint IIQ IAM System and LDAP is a plus
- Familiarity with SAML SSO (Single-Sign-On)/PingFederate is a plus
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services or similar cloud computing platforms a plus
- Experience working with overseas counterparts to direct their efforts in follow-through development activities a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.