Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Customer Success Managerwithin the Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) organization,retaining andexpandingour construction customersisone ofour most important tasks.Within ACSCustomer Success, we understandthatenablingcontinuous adoption of ourcloud solutionsandfulfillingour customers’desired business outcomesiscriticaltobuildinglastingrelationships with our customersand ultimately driving revenue forACS.
Reporting to the Area Manager of Customer Success, the ACS Customer Success Manageris astrategic partner to your assignedcustomers,ensuringtheir desired business outcomes are being achieved.You will be the main driver for product adoption, expanding your network within the customer to identify and build repeatable adoption plays by collecting product data, customer feedback and analyzing patterns of successful customers. Utilizing these plays, you will drive the success of your customers and align on objectives and progress in Executive Business Reviews.Additionally, you will act as a voice to the customer on product roadmap discussions and the strategic ACS vision for our construction business.
- You will onboard new construction customers with a focus onacceleratingtheirtime to valueand helping them achieve their positivebusinessoutcomes
- In order to achieve thosepositivebusiness outcomes,you willseek areas toexpand solution adoption,as well asrecommend best practices to optimize their post-purchaseutilization
- You are comfortable exceeding target goals bymaintaininga highcustomerretentionrate,coordinating with ACS sales to ensureon-timerenewals,andidentifyingexpansion opportunities
- Hold regular check-in calls,executivebusiness reviews,webinars,andmentoringsessions with customers
- Will track account health to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Youwilldrive product usage and adoptionof the Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with yourcustomers andserve as an advocate for customer needs within the Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) team
- You are comfortable proposing and building processes that will allow our organization to scale
- Enjoyleadingbuilding processestransformationand best practices for asa dynamicandrapidly expanding team
- Actas anACSevangelistwhileidentifyingindustrypositive business outcomes,required capabilities, and finding relevant forums to increase awareness of ACS services
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing, B2B role
- 4 Year Degree or equivalentexperience
- Experience in Customer Success,Account Managementor a client facing role
- Abilityto travelup to35%
- Intellectual curiosity with the horsepower to understand one of the largest, most complex industries out there (construction)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Process-driven and organized by nature
- Willingness to beadaptableand helpproblemsolve
- Hard working, havea record of accomplishment, anddemonstrateddrive for achievement
- Advanced knowledge of AEC workflows and awareness of BIM solutions focusedon Construction
- Previous experience in the Construction Industry – (i.e. Project Manager, VDC Manager, Superintendent, Project Engineer, Foreman)
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.