Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 154,755.00
Job Requisition ID #
The Strategic Territory Sales Representative is primarily responsible for creating new and expansion business in Strategic Territory accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets within a defined list of accounts. This position reports to a Territory Hub Sales Leader and will integrate with a sales team that includes customer success specialists, partners, technical sales, client services, and marketing, to drive growth within their assigned accounts through new, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Generate new and expansion business within a key list of strategic territory accounts that focuses on solid business value for customers and Autodesk longer term
- Primarily focus on Design and Manufacturing customers with goal to expand D&M footprint as well as introducing additional products from our AEC and M&E industries
- Build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with other Autodesk sales teams and channel partners, to grow the business relationship with assigned customers
- Work closely with channel partners, technical sales, customer success, marketing and the field sales teams to develop and execute account plans for high priority accounts
- Evaluate the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Foster important and effective relationships within the account including Key Decision Makers and translates customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Able to work through organizations at all levels to seek sponsorship, including C-Level, as required
- Financially astute, skilled in ROI sales methodologies, value selling and positioning value
- Detail oriented with excellent time management skills, diary/calendar management
- Delivers an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Collaborate with the customer success teams on appropriate and complimentary sales motions for the renewal business within their assigned accounts
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account either with or on the behalf of channel partners
- Build trust with customers through understanding their needs, setting the correct expectations, and creating the best experience possible
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ quota-carrying sales experience to include selling complex technology solutions, Account Based selling and large complex multi-solution, expansion deals
- Demonstrated track record of success: consistently exceeding quota in a structured, disciplined, sales environment that includes strategic and collaborative/team selling
- Ability and desire to learn multiple product portfolios and the manufacturing industry
- Experience engaging with executive-level stakeholders to influence strategic business outcomes
- Strategic account planning and research to understand how Autodesk solutions align to company’s objectives
- Ability to accurately forecast and reporting on account activity
- Highly proficient with Salesforce.com
- Sound business acumen
- Experience using consultative sales methodology techniques like Challenger Selling
- Experience selling via channel partners and the ability to build strong relationships for business planning with the partner management team
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
Midpoint Salary (Colorado): $154,755
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.