Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Data Analyst, you are responsible for providing analytical expertise to support key strategic and operational initiatives for our Customer Success Organization. Analysts use a range of statistical methods, algorithms, and analysis techniques to surface insights and advise business leaders on strategy and identify opportunities to optimize business processes, customer experiences, and offerings. You will work closely with business stakeholders to distill your analysis into actionable insights and recommendations.
The team you will join: Customer Success Data & Analytics. The group has product managers, project managers, data engineers, analysts, and data scientists who support the Customer Success Organization. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on initiatives that impact CSO overall, as well as the specific functional area that you support.
This role supports the Customer Success organization – working with leaders in the organization to optimize and analyze data that ensures the customer is always at the centre of everything that Autodesk does.
Signs you are a good fit for the role
- You’re a true data ninja – you can creatively mine multiple disparate datasets to glean insights, answer business questions and provide next best actions
- You want to understand customer success – you’re not just satisfied with building a cool model, you also want to make sure it’s relevant in the field
- You tell compelling stories using data – you weave together a narrative of what is happening in the business based on your analysis
- You engage business leaders to determine how to best answer their questions through analysis
- Support business stakeholders with in-depth analysis, insights and recommended actions, continually mining for insights to drive operational improvements.
- Conduct research from problem definition through execution of analysis. Highlight potential areas of concern for senior management based on your analysis.
- Assess impact of business strategies and provide clear articulation of analysis to support decision making for senior management.
- Execute sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analyses, including advanced modeling, that translate raw data into insights that can be turned into actionable recommendations and built into reports and dashboards.
- Act as the data subject matter expert for the area of the business you support – understanding dataset structure, data quality, and appropriate analysis use cases.
- Understand existing metrics and data models and identify and document areas for improvement to contribute to the overall Autodesk data infrastructure.
5+ Years Relevant Work Experience
BA / BS in STEM Discipline
Experience with statistical analysis software
Strong experience with SQL and cloud data warehouses (e.g. Snowflake)
Strong experience with BI / Data Visualization tools (E.g. PowerBI)
Strong experience with presenting data and storytelling tools (eg PowerPoint)
Experience supporting Financial, Support, Customer Success, Customer Service or Renewals organizations a plus
Experience writing Python/Pandas/Jupyter scripts
Salesforce Reporting and Dashboards
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity.Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.