- Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior (Autodesk Inventor/CAD, Automation System Design, Pharmaceutical Client) PX - Singapore
- Junior Interior Designer (Photoshop/Autodesk 3ds Max) - Changi, Singapore
- Executive Assistant to APAC VP Territory Sales - Singapore
- Software Engineer (PSET-CPD-IDL) - Singapore
- Senior Software Engineer in Test - Singapore
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking fora passionate and dedicated individualto join our world-renowned Customer Support Team. With offices all over the globe, we consist of amazing supportspecialistswhonot only providefront-line service to our users, but also work across multiple internal organizations in order to better provide a holistic customer experience. As a Customer SupportAssociate,you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with passion, empathy, hard-work, and a craving for feedback.This is an incredibly exciting time at Autodesk and this role will give you the opportunity to be at the front line – you’ll be making a direct impact on our users’ experience every day, in a number of industries, all over the world.
- Support customers and internal users who useACSindifferent platforms. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limitedto:troubleshooting technical issues,product usage questions,onboarding and set up,subscription inquiries, and carrying customer’s voice to internal teams to drive the business forward
- Performextensivefront-lineinvestigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality
- Manage requests and act asaliaison with internal stakeholders (Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance)
- Communicate daily withthe Technical Team, Specialists, and Leadership to report support issues, bugs, important user concerns, customer sentiment, and product feedback
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have a proven track record of exceptional customer support experience
- Remarkable empathy and listening skills. You really enjoy learning from and talking to ourcustomers.You have amazing composure and are verypatient
- Have attention to detail withan analyticandtechnicalmindsetthat helps youmeticulouslytroubleshoot and evaluate issuesquickly,efficiently,and accurately
- Are resourceful and not afraid to tackle difficult questions on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision
- Are a master multi-tasker nailing the art of juggling multiple things at once, while handling emails, supporting your peers, and constantly learning new things
- Have an amazing workethic, are adaptable and a team player.Youcanidentifywhere help isneededand are motivated to pitch in,coach,and trainyour peers
- Thinks outside the box and use resources to come up with solutions
- Understand and can express how policy and procedure yields successful results for Autodesk and their customers; are transparent and honest
- Are comfortable navigating a CRM
- Understand the basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms as well as cloud-based software like Microsoft Suite, One Drive, etc
- Are a master on breakingdown complex concepts intoday-to-dayterminologyto help customers of all technicalproficiencies
- Japanese language proficiency preferred but not required
- Previous experience troubleshooting and supporting iOS, Android, and Windows platforms
- Familiarity with support centric KPIs and Metrics
- Mastery of Salesforce
- Experience with chat systems
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Understand the customer journey (from sales to adoption to support)
- Your personal brand – how you present yourself – is exceptional
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, Autodesk Construction Cloud, BIM 360,BuildingConnected, PlanGrid, and Pype. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.