- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Software Engineering Manager - San Francisco, CA
- UI Engineer/React.js (West Coast/Remote) - San Francisco, CA
- Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Accounting - San Francisco, CA
- Engineering Manager - San Francisco, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk’s customers expect high-quality, immersive visualization of their work across the industries we serve: Media & Entertainment; Design & Manufacturing; and Architectural, Engineering, and Construction. Trends with Metaverse, Omniverse, and Digital Twins are also driving the convergence of our industries. Autodesk’s history of graphical excellence will expand to include the real-time, immersive environments inclusive of virtual worlds, augmented reality, and real-time, high-quality rendering.
As Director, Strategy Business Developer – Real Time Interactive Environments, you will develop and grow a set of named partners to drive revenue for Autodesk. You will work closely with the CTO Leadership team, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute strategies and establish strategic partnerships. You will develop the executive relationship with a focus on visualization with the strategic partners and strengthen relationships to drive commitment to Autodesk products and solutions. You will drive new product adoption, partner demo capability, partner sales, and technical learning paths and strengthen overall relationships to drive commitment to Autodesk products and solutions. This role combines working with distinguished visualization software architects to define the landscape for real-time interactive visualizataion and relationship management/development with industry partners. This role reports into the -Platform Services & Emerging Technologies (PSET) which is the CTO Organization. The role will be 30% Strategic alignment with PSET with Partners and 30% Technical focused, defining and influencing strategy.
- With the Strategic Alliance leadership team, define multi-year objectives and metrics (financial and strategic and develop and manage day-to-day relationships with multiple Global Support (GS) Partners/ Regional Strategic Partners (RS Partners) in HW & SW spaces
- Use your strong understanding of priorities and business models to define how Autodesk can best partner with hardware and software community in a mutually beneficial manner
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision-making within all audiences
- Actively scout and execute on opportunities to triangulate joint GTM opportunities to activate ecosystem plays in the market
- Lead execution against recommendations and foster relationships at multiple levels at partner organizations to drive success
- Lead the integration of partners with various Autodesk products and Platforms
- Together with the GSP/RSP, define and develop the right solutions, prioritize verticals and use cases, prioritize target accounts, create customized joint value propositions for customers and sellers, and own accountability for delivering financial and business results
- Build executive relationships with an ambassadorial mindset
- Create and execute joint business plans with short- and long-term outcomes
- Oversee all aspects of relationships with technology partners including – Collaborating internally with marketing, product development, sales, and research teams to develop partnerships with a small number of highly strategic industry and technology leaders
- Establishing metrics and goals for alliance engagements
- Maintaining close relationships to effectively represent partners with internal teams
- You will create and execute plans that tap into market, business, and technology synergies between Autodesk and named alliance partner companies
- 10+ years of experience in management consulting, business development or technical partnerships
- 5+ years of leading alliances, especially SaaS & consumer hardware companies such as Adobe, Samsung, Apple, Google, Nvidia, ARM, Unity, Intel to name a few, and experience working with technologies such as IoT, AI/ML, Data, XR, and consumer devices
- Experience in visualization solutions and real time interactive environments
- Strong market knowledge and ability to create successful growth strategies as well as own and execute on long-term strategic plans
- Demonstrated success at applying analytical skill to long-term business planning that results in tangible business outcomes
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities combined with ability to clearly articulate complex business proposals and to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent collaboration skills that can quickly bring together Product, Marketing, Sales/Field to execute against partnerships
- Go-Getter. The candidate must demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial spirit and vigor
- Represent Autodesk at high level executive meetings at partners and influence within Autodesk’s
- BS/MS degree in a technical field, MBA is desired
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.