- Analytics Strategist, Worldwide Marketing - Toronto, ON
- Principal Software Engineer - Toronto, ON
- Senior Software Developer - Toronto, ON
- Senior Software Engineer, Remote - Canada - Toronto, ON
- Technical Product Manager, XR (Remote USA & Canada) - Toronto, ON - USA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Entertainment and Media Solutions @ Autodesk
Autodesk’s Entertainment and Media Solutions (EMS) group is redefining the future of entertainment. We empower content makers to inspire, educate, and entertain, while investing in our employees to build a meaningful career with us. Autodesk is uniquely able to offer platforms, community, resources, best in class tools, and processes that unlock the future of productivity and creativity in media and entertainment.
Autodesk has built one of the most impactful content creation software production teams in the world. We are seeking a Software Developer to join us, focusing on the products in our media & entertainment business. Maya is an award-winning application used for 3d modeling, animation, rendering and visual effects. By joining our team, you will become an active contributor to the growing success ofour industry-leading digital content creation products used for film, television, games and more. Asasoftware developer on the Maya team, you will contribute to core software feature enhancementsandartist tools and workflows.Projects involve exposure to a wide variety ofVFXand Gamestechnologies, open-source initiatives(e.g., USD), language integrations/ APIs(e.g., Python, C++) anddevelopmentinfrastructure.
At Autodesk, our vision is to make media production better for everyone. We offer platforms, community, resources, tools, and processes that empower the future of productivity and creativity in media and entertainment. We enable content makers to inspire, educate, and entertain while empowering our employees to build a meaningful career with us. You will work within an inclusive culture that offers competitive and equitable salaries, generous benefits, exciting career growth opportunities, and a work-life balance.
- Develop high quality code andcollaborate ontechnical designs
- Work with across-functional, agile team to understand and refine functional requirements
- Ensure new code conforms to standards and meets feature specifications
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Write and maintain automated teststo ensure that software is stable and reliable
- 5+ years of technical work experience in software development
- Ability to break down complex problems into user-focused solutions
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt
- Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working with and collaborating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience and proven skills with high level programming languages (e.g., C++) and scripting (e.g., Python)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.