- Analytics Strategist, Worldwide Marketing - Toronto, ON
- Principal Software Engineer - Toronto, ON
- Senior Software Developer - Toronto, ON
- Senior Software Engineer, Remote - Canada - Toronto, ON
- Technical Product Manager, XR (Remote USA & Canada) - Toronto, ON - USA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We seek an enthusiastic Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join the Maya Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working closely with an experienced team of colleagues to develop and execute product tests. Testing will be used to inform development and design activities, ensuring we are developing high-quality solutions that will delight our customers. Candidates should be passionate about developing applications for visual effects and games, be detail-oriented, be curious to understand complex applications from different viewpoints, and have the ability to clearly communicate in English on technical issues.
Take this opportunity to be part of the world class team developing Maya – the most powerful modelling, animation, and rendering software package. By joining the Maya team, you will become an active contributor to the success of this industry-leading digital content creation package.
Location: Toronto, Ontario or Montreal, Quebec (Remote/Hybrid)
- Analyze new feature specifications to create test cases or to supplement/improve existing tests
- Test product workflows to discover defects in product features
- Reproduce, isolate and confirm reported defects
- Work with software developers and other stakeholders to prioritize and fix issues
- Validate the behavior of software on a variety of operating systems and hardware
- Log defects for tracking and reporting
- Actively participate in team meetings throughout the development life cycle
- Simulate production testing scenarios
- Contribute to the development of automated tests
- Participate in various product release activities
- 3 to 8 years’ experience using Maya, or other 3D packages, in production
- Clear verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience working on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Keen eye for detail, meticulous and analytically minded
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience with computer programming or scripting (Mel, Python, C++)
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Familiarity with agile software development practices
- Experience in quality assurance
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.