- Manager, Territory Sales AEC France - Paris
- Business Development Executive - Paris
- Pre Sales Solution Engineer - Infrastructure, France - Paris
- Senior IP Lawyer-TCS , Worldwide - Paris
- Senior IP Lawyer-TCS , Worldwide - Paris
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Consulting is seeking a talented Senior Business Consultant to provide consulting services to key customers in the AEC domain. This individual will work directly with customers to offer consulting services including strategy definition, processes & practices evaluation, implementation and deployment planning. The role requires drawing on industry experience in architecture, engineering, construction to advise customers while collaborating globally with Autodesk’s Account Teams.
As a Business Consultant, you will be a strong strategic thinker with broad knowledge across an industry/sub-industry domain and its predominant technologies. Your expert facilitation skills and sharp business acumen will guide customers as they shape their vision in the context of industry trends, emerging technologies, and their desired business goals. You will work closely with our customers’ senior leadership to develop their digital strategy and define criteria for success, assess current process and project performance, create business value justification for initiatives, and prepare to implement solutions that produce meaningful business results.
- Counsel customers on strategic transformation and innovation initiatives
- Provide cross-industry insight and thought leadership
- Translate vision and disruptive trends into business outcomes
- General understanding of Autodesk Industry Vision and Solutions
- Work closely with the customer at the executive and senior business leader level to understand their vision
- Understand, document, and communicate customer business goals & processes
- Recommend options and best approaches to achieve customer solution objectives, collaborating where needed with the Solution Architect, other Consultants and other Autodesk stakeholders to prepare and present solutions to customers.
- Help prepare, review and manage high quality deliverable documents including proposals, business assessments and recommendations, business process analysis and workflow documentation.
- Help develop a realistic and pragmatic plan considering alternative scenarios
- Identify risks and opportunities to succeed leveraging Autodesk Solutions
- Advise in project cost estimating, delivery methodology and work breakdown tasks of proposed solutions
- Facilitate efficient decision-making processes and issue resolution
- Balance implementation objectives with current capabilities
- Participate in sales and proposal presentations and identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- Become established as an industry thought leader through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, including international travel
- Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering or related degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in the design and/or construction industry.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working with BIM solutions, products, and standards
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, including conducting workshops, facilitating (remote) meetings, and delivering effective presentations to teams and to customers
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues
- Proven ability to work with diversified technical, sales, and project management teams
- Must be able to break down complex topics into a common language understandable by non-technical/business-oriented audiences
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Must have strong working knowledge of software development lifecycle processes and how to operate under structured project management, including the need for various environments, system maintenance and solutions sustainability, risks mitigation.
- Fluent in French and English
- Master’s degree in Civil or Construction Engineering, Architecture, or other related fields
- Strong knowledge of industry practices leveraged in business process consulting
- Solid understanding of design, procurement, construction and prefabrication practices
- Experience leading the development and sustainment of a solution portfolio and related offerings
- Previous consulting experience
- Change Management experience
- BIM management experience is desirable, especially with Design and Construction based software
- Experience with BIM workflows between architects, engineers and construction leveraging Autodesk products (e.g. BIM 360, Revit, Civil3D, Autodesk Navisworks, Infraworks, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud-based processing and technologies
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.