- Product Manager, GTM Automation - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Product Manager, Core Service Cloud, India - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Product Manager (Agent Experience), India - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Automation Engineer (Cypress/Selenium) - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Product Manager, Voice and Telephony - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Partner Success Manager drives the transformation of our reseller channel to deliver world class customer success practices and services. This role will build long-term relationships with new and existing partners by being attentive to their immediate needs in driving new service offering and Customer Success motions as well as providing structured programs to help them achieve their goals. In this role you will be responsible for building a high performing Partner customer success and service practice to deliver customer outcomes, and ultimately, best in class retention, adoption, and expansion results.
- Assess, develop, document, and track a detailed annual Customer Success (CS) strategic development plan in collaboration with the partner leadership and partner teams to drive customer success organizational transformation forat scale & large customers, including successful partner CS activitiesthroughoutlifecycle for all customer segments.
- Help Partners Accelerate adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe.
- Work with Solution and Sales executives to align the right partners with the right services opportunities based on account needs and partner capabilities.
- Take lead on defining governance plan, establishing teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and partner contracts as needed.
- Assist in helping our Partners develop a strategic roadmap/Customer Success Plan for their key Customers to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Monitor partner capacity models and advisepartner on developmentopportunities with applying AutodeskAccelerators
- Monitor program effectiveness with Partners and with our Partner’s Customers and make recommendations for change as needed.
- Leads coordinated cross-functional business reviews with the partner. Coordinates, collaborates, and strategizes closely with assigned Autodesk stakeholders (PBC, PM, IPM, SSE, CSS, etc.) and assures there is alignment and full transparency.
- Participates in Partner QBR/QBPs.
- Delivers a quarterly in-depth partner CS practices and services progress report, (including but not limited to maturity index progress, CS investments, Revenue Retention Rate, Grower/Shrinker metrics) to Autodesk and partner leadership.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.