- IT Specialist - Pune, Maharashtra
- Civil3D Designer / BIM/CAD Modeller - Pune, Maharashtra
- Mechanical Designer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Engineer, Java - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Development Manager - Pune, Maharashtra
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The People Support team is the frontline team for all employees on their enquires on HR Policies, Benefits, HR Systems & related service requests and deliver services to all employees in the region, covering 14 countries. This team is also responsible for all Tier 1 activities under the Regional People Services team, including but not limited to transactional support, document support, L&OD operations, Service delivery projects, etc. The People Support Manager will lead a team of People Support Generalist in the region and will be accountable for all scoped services with timely delivery and quality execution.
- Lead and contribute to building a strong and knowledgeable team to deliver 5-star experience to our employees in the region
- Ensure the team effectively delivers people related transactions and inquiries from employees via ServiceNow within the agreed SLA’s
- Drive the readiness of the people support team for seamless experience through cross-trainings and capability building on new PPL programs
- Collaborate with global counterparts in implementing best practices, ticketing technology enhancements, and aligning to global standards
- Lead, engage, develop, coach, and motivate the people support team members in line with the people agenda
- Lead and influence change across the regional people services team by identifying process improvement needs and streamlining processes
- Ensure great partnership and stakeholder management in the region
- Be part of the regional extended leadership team and contribute towards the building and achievement of the regional goals/objectives
- Build strong network with regional support managers from EMEA & AMER
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the employee’s needs, review feedback on service and engages with employees to enhance the level of experience
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in HR Service Center Operations and 1-2 years in people lead/manager capacity preferred
- Strong customer relationship skills – ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Fair understanding of HR’s policies, processes, and programs at regional/global level
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, Word,), as well as experience of HR systems such as Workday and supporting tools such as Service Now
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated leadership skills: building and developing teams; motivating teams and hiring/staffing in a regional set-up (distributed teams in APAC)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across the organization to gain trust and develop solutions rapidly to meet urgent business needs
- Problem solving and decision making
- Reporting Acumen. Ability to determine root causes of data issues and changes to develop improvement based on findings
- Positive and progressive mindset
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.