- Machine Design Project Engineer (AutoCAD 2D, AutoDesk Inventor or SolidWorks) - Colonial Heights, VA
- Building Design Information Project Manager - Springfield, VA
- Aftermarket Support Engineer - Chesapeake, VA
- Director of Engineering - Chesapeake, VA
- Process Engineer - Petersburg, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This role will drive revenue growth by the implementation of sales strategies and strong management of sales performance and is responsible for the sales results of the ANZ Territory business. Manages direct led deals by leveraging inside sales and field resources and drives these opportunities through the channel to fulfill customer needs. Plans and directs all sales activities and drives a rigor that manages forecast, builds short- and long-term pipeline, ensures compliance on policies, and develops collaboration and talent within the ANZ Territory sales team. Promote a team culture that embraces Autodesk’s values. Collaborate with key stakeholders across organizations and engage appropriate resources within Autodesk and with channel partners. Establish short and long-term goals and quotas in line with corporate objectives that generate new business and develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Lead the activities of ANZ Territory Sales and Strategic Territory Sales teams, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management
- Ensure alignment and collaboration between Inside and Field based sellers to maximize pipeline development and large deal closure
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasting and pipeline management. Regularly report on team and individual results: pipeline, conversion rates, and budget attainment
- Drive incremental revenues by focusing on account-based selling approach though proper account planning, account segmentation and prioritization
- Establish and maintain effective long-term customer relationships
- Key Stake holder management and building relationships across various business functions to drive collaboration and attainment of joint goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to build campaigns that ensure demand generation, lead quality and quantity with proper closed-loop metric reporting
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed customers’ expectations
- Collaborate with internal sales operations stakeholders on reporting and analysis
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in sales productivity
- Ensure CRM tools and Autodesk methodologies are leveraged to process and track opportunities
- Direct team with corporate goals and use SMART goals to deliver results
- Encourage innovation by exchanging new ideas to improve operation and efficiency within sales and the supporting organizations
- Develop a team culture according to Autodesk’s values and a growth mindset with an indisputable focus on driving new business with accountability and integrity
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Business or related disciplines
- 10+ years of Sales Management with Inside Sales experience and driving net new business sales and team management experience, coaching & mentoring the junior / senior team members
- Handling performance management of the direct reports and accountable for their achievements
- Must be able to provide both strategic & operational directions / guidance to the team
- Experience in running Quarterly / monthly forecast with senior leaders of the organization is required
- Strategic thinking with excellent communication and execution skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.