- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
- REMOTE WORK OK US/CANADA
- Position Overview
Do you want to create engaging, helpful, attractive websites and eCommerce platform that are frequented by millions of visitors worldwide? Autodesk’s Ecommerce Engineering team is looking for a talented Senior Software/ Full Stack engineer who is passionate about building and delivering innovative solutions into our common platform.
As part of the Ecommerce Engineering team, you will be implementing exciting new features that engage and influence Autodesk customers worldwide. Our team faces a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from creating new tools and components, implementing critical services, creating new and engaging end-user experiences, to digging into low-level performance details and streamlining processes.
As an ideal candidate, you have working on teams developing modern cloud based services, in a fast-paced, agile environment. You know how to build and guide highly effective and high-performing teams, while inspiring them to remain at the cutting edge.
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test driven development
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, mentoring team in best practices
- Collaborate with peer organizations, DevOps, Support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing scalable, customer facing Web and Software applications
- Strong hands-on experience working with frameworks like AWS Serverless, node.js, React, Angular or Vue.js
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented design and at least one modern backend framework
- You write clean, testable and effective code
- Strong practical experience building RESTful and Micro-services and/or front-end experiences.
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services (i.e. Lambda, CloudFormation, SAM, EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, etc.), node.js and front end frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js
- Passionate for open source technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoy designing & implementing highly scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Solid knowledge of popular JS frameworks and libraries (NodeJS, Express, SAM, React, Angular etc.)
- Hold yourself and others to high technical standards (design, architecture and implementation)
- Passionate about learning new technologies and solving business problems using these technologies
Remote work allowed.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.