Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Partner Sales Manager
This role is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts/territories to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling in alignment with our key partners.
• Acts as liaison between the dealer and Autodesk in order to facilitate effective two-way communication. Holds periodic regional sales meetings to bring all resellers together
• Builds relationships with resellers in channel in order to ensure common vision and strategy
• Recaps quarterly sales results with resellers. Helps resellers set quotas and goals for upcoming quarters
• Partners with dealers to create sales and marketing plans
• Helps resellers manage and maximize co-op funds available
• Coordinates marketing efforts to maximize use of materials and resources
• Provides training and assistance to the VARs directly or through appropriate company resources in the following areas: product training, sales training, account development, presentation and demonstration skills, seminar activity, marketing plans, and proposal development
• Oversees contractual agreements with the resellers
• Presents contracts to dealers, explains changes and obtains signatures
• May negotiate special changes to contact with Legal and resellers
• Ensures that resellers abide by contract terms and terminates contract if necessary
• Ensures reseller receives and understands product and marketing information and is trained in all areas of vertical products, services and strategy
• Collects and disseminates competitive information to resellers.
• Assists reseller in developing sales and marketing plans related to the vertical product line
• Sets up beta programs; provides feedback to product / services division
• Implements new product launches with resellers within assigned territory
• 5+ years of direct sales / channel sales /or account management experience with a proven track record of success, at least 3+ years in the field of application software products and services
• Proven track record of selling and surpassing sales targets with data and/or technology solutions
• Strong ability to develop trusting relationships with partners and achieves business goal
• Strong business planning and forecasting, and organization skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, effective communications skills in interacting with people at all levels
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Strong learning capability
• Self-motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.