Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
If you enjoy interpreting data to inform decisions, are skilled at providing reports that support business activities and have a systems and data focus, we would like to hear from you. Reporting to the Manager of Autodesk’s Analytics Product & Operations team, the Senior Power BI Developer/Analyst will Design, Develop, Test and implement dashboards including DAX report development, data modelling, and visualization in Power BI. A proven Track record in a similar BI role involving development and support of BI solutions is essential, as well as development experience with a range of reporting and visualization tools, e.g. Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, Tableau, QlikView.
- Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows. Balance new features, improvements, and bugfixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Work closely with the product managers to analyse requirements and convert these into building and implementing solutions using the Microsoft BI stack
- Work collaboratively with product team members such as: Product Managers, Engineering, Design, as well as with Data team members such as Data Analysts and Data Engineers
- 7+ years experience in a similar BI role involving design, development and support of BI solutions, as well as development experience with a range of reporting tools, particularly Power BI
- Power BI DAX report development, data modelling, and visualization
- Data Visualisation techniques and data storytelling
- Data and Business Analysis Skills
- SQL query writing and data investigation skills
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end project delivery
- Exposure to data / data environments / databases / large data sets
- Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data or analytics projects
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong consulting experience and background, including engaging directly with clients
- Strong technically: you understand how software is built, packaged, deployed and operated
- Experience working with marketing, e-commerce, or the digital space and experience conducting omni-channel analysis
- You are comfortable with ambiguity. You can work in an iterative and incremental way, balancing different inputs and constantly making tradeoffs
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Statistics, or a related field
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.