- Accountant - Dublin
- Regional Marketing Manager, ABM - Territory, EMEA - Dublin
- Senior Accountant - Dublin
- Manager, Software Engineering - Dublin
- 3D CAD Designer - Dublin
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Candidate Support team goal is to provide a 5-star experience to our candidates and employees. We are responsible for running a variety of HR-related tasks and processes for 26 countries across EMEA. At this role, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team, Hiring Managers & Payroll (among others), supporting the hiring process.
- Support the business with job postings, interview scheduling, employment agreement creation, and hire processing(main scope)
- Act as first line of support to assist in and / or resolve HR and Talent Management related tasks and issues regarding HR practices and policies
- Resolve queries related to the hiring process appropriately at first contact or reassign to the appropriate team
- Maintain data integrity, completing process flows and workflows in relevant HR systems including but not limited to Workday and Service Now
- Apply People Services Operational processes across all areas of business, including but not limited to: Talent Acquisition Operations & HR Operations
- Review and make recommendations to assigned projects and activities focused on process improvement, efficiency optimization and innovation through enabling technology
- 1-2 years of HR related experienceor HR education
- Solid attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Customer Service & Compliance mindset
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Excellent organization skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work and adapt to a fast-changing work environment
- Fluency in English
- Previous exposure to a shared services model
- Experience working with Workday and Service Now (or other ticketing systems)
- Ability to collaborate and be a standout colleague
- Ability to identify problems, take ownership and develop solutions
- Self-awareness and resilience
- Previous experience scheduling interviews
- Additional languages are a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.