- Sales Engineer / Sales Executive - Bangalore, Karnataka
- We are hiring for Civil Engineer - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Microsoft XR Design User Experience Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer- Integration, AWS - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk and Autodesk Construction Cloud makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched great science fiction films, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software.
The Autodesk Construction Cloud Intelligence Team is looking for a driven and naturally curious data science intern who can hit the ground running in a fast paced, complex environment. You will work with the team to develop and deliver new cutting-edge computer vision and natural language processing solutions that serve as the foundation of current and future Autodesk Construction Cloud products. Past projects include, for example, construction photo understanding and/or building documents information extraction and matching
You will… (Responsibilities):
- Use data science, computer vision, and natural language processing to improve product development, customer success, content understanding across our construction cloud product.
- R&D to solve construction project using computer vision & natural language processing
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers developing and deploying ML algorithms
- Document and communicate your findings through quantitative data analysis
- Present progress to stakeholders
Who you are… (Requirements):
- Full-time student pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proficient in Python
- Proficient in TensorFlow or PyTorch (or another standard deep learning framework)
- Proficient in deep learning, computer vision, and/or natural language processing
- Experience in AWS environment
- Experience completing multiple data science projects end-to-end; from idea generation, goals formulation, to implementation and deliverables
- Comfortable communicating data and results, both verbally and visually
- Bonus: Experience with top-tier publications in machine learning domains (e.g., CVPR, ICCV, PAMI, ICML, JMLR, ACL, EMNLP, etc.)
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high- performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.