- Admin Asst. - Shanghai Site Leadership - Shanghai
- Senior Software Development Engineer - Shanghai
- Senior Software Engineer, DevOps - Shanghai
- Customer Success Advisor - Shanghai
- Senior Software Engineer of Fusion 360 PIM - Shanghai
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D Design, Engineering, and Entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter.
As a scum master, You will be an important member of the product team building Autodesk infrastructure product family of immersive, 3D civil engineering design tools including desktop and cloud services. you’ll work on multiple teams, applying agile principles, practices and theory. You’ll proactively seek to remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments, and make work progress transparent against goals, measured and available to stakeholders
- Applies agile principles, values, and techniques by fostering deeper understanding of agile roles and responsibilities within the team
- Schedule and facilitate the SCRUM Meetings (Incl. the meeting minutes) with daily standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint review meeting and retrospective
- Shields the team from external interferences that can jeopardize iteration goals
- Ensures the team commits to definition of done at each required level
- Supports the team during appropriate team ceremonies
- Helps the team define working agreements that lead to successful delivery of high quality working software
- Accountable for continuously improved team, self-organization and high performance
- Demonstrates strong organizational and influencing skills as a servant leader
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or Computer Science or related field
- Excellent English communication skill
- Professionalism in communication and excellent facilitation skills
- Outstanding relationship-building, and influencing skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and handle complex issues and relationships
- Ability to leverage technical tools to scale programs and solutions
- Certified and valid Scrum Master
- Experience in a software industry role (engineer, designer, QA, etc)
- Domain Knowledge in Civil Engineering is a plus.
- Strong technical background and experiences is a plus
- Deep practitioner of Agile Practice & Lean Product Development
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.