- Mechanical Design Engineer - Blacksburg, VA
- Senior Estimator - Chantilly, VA
- Civil Project Engineer - Franklin, VA
- Civil Project Engineer - South Boston, VA
- Civil Project Engineer - Richmond, VA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you a content designer with a passion forcreating high-quality content that expertly guides customers and helps them learn software products? Do you want to grow your career in a global team of passionate content and UX professionals?
In this role you will apply and grow your content design skills as you craft content for the next generation of Generative Design and Simulation functionality within Autodesk’s Fusion 360 product. Located in Melbourne, Australia, you will work closely with a team of talented content and UX designers, along with stakeholders from Product Management, Software Engineering, Software Architecture, and Quality Assurance, to create compelling content experiences that help our customers solve their most critical “design and make” problems.
You’ll have a knack for conveying complex subject matter clearly and concisely and will be creating:
- Integrated learning experiences: user interface text, tooltips and error messaging, which guides customers through product workflows.
- Online learning experiences: instructional text, tutorials and videos, which helps customers become proficient with our products.
At Autodesk, you’ll work on some of the most intriguing challenges you have ever seen, you’ll have a dynamic, collaborative workplace, you’ll be surrounded by smart, engaged people, you’ll travel (Covid permitting), you’ll brainstorm, and you’ll have opportunities to participate in Autodesk international events, customer events and more. If this sounds like your thing, read on!
- Capture project requirements and other information necessary to estimate content development efforts.
- Participate in product teams to understand customer requirements and contribute to the design of features with a focus on learnability.
- Create user-interface text and in-product messaging that improves the customer experience.
- Deliver high-quality learning content, which supports new product features and workflows, within agreed timescales.
- Produce content that meets Autodesk’s content design standards for style, tone and voice.
- Seek feedback and contribute constructively to content/design critiques.
- Use customer insights from analytics and other customer interactions to help inform content decisions.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
- Ability to convert complex information into clear, concise content that meets customer needs.
- 2+ years’ experience of developing high-quality content experiences for software applications.
- Ability to work independently and in a distributed, global team environment.
- Eager to learn, explore and gain new experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience, in a related field, such as English, web design, engineering, or product design.
- Experience with engineering, manufacturing or industrial design products.
- Experience with markup languages (such as HTML, XML, Markdown or DITA) and with content management systems (CMS).
- Portfolio of commercial content design project work.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.