- Associate, Interior Design - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Trainee BIM Modeler - Bangalore, Karnataka
- IS/IT BIM Solution Architect - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Project Manager - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Identity Access and Management team is seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who loves to find and develop efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to various technical and product challenges. As a team member responsible for building foundational services, you will have the opportunity to lead the team that builds Autodesk’s Identity Access Management Platform. The service is one of the key business enablers serving millions of Autodesk customers daily. It is leveraged by 150+ Autodesk desktop, mobile, web applications and cloud services and a growing third-party developer ecosystem for managing user authentication, authorization, profile, and entitlements. You will be working on cutting edge AWS technologies as you build the next generation of Autodesk’s Identity Platform.
- Work effectively as a member of the self-organized agile team that builds, owns and runs the cloud service
- Contribute to software design by leveraging cloud design patterns and injecting your cloud expertise into the entire development lifecycle
- Contribute to all aspects of a cloud service development, including front-end, backend, DevOps, and quality
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with software architects, product designers, software engineers, and other stakeholders to iteratively transform high-level requirements into product enhancements that are delivered to consumers incrementally and continually
- Use the current system behavior to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the scalability, reliability, usability, and security of the system
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Relevant software engineering experience
- Excellent understanding of basic principles of computer programming
- Experience with at least one of the programming languages C#, Go, Java, Python
- Practical knowledge of building and consuming RESTful web services (microservices architecture)
- Clarity of Design Patterns as well as an understanding of cloud design paradigms
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Understanding of techniques to achieve high performance at cloud-scale
- Knowledge of software design and patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and capability to work on complex systems
- Unit testing, end-to-end testing, and test-driven development experience
- Ability to operate effectively in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience with AWS stack like SQS, S3, SNS, Lambda, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Experience working with a team of 4-10 people
- Experience building high-quality cloud-based services using the latest technologies
The Ideal Candidate
- You understand Cloud design patterns, tools, and best practices.
- You are a perpetual learner and often find yourself ideating about new and improved ways of doing things and are confident to share your ideas with the rest of the engineering team
- You love tinkering with different programming languages, tools, and frameworks to meet the demands of projects
- As a team player and effective communicator, you establish collaborative relationships with technical and non-technical colleagues
- You enjoy working with distributed team members
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.