- IT Specialist - Pune, Maharashtra
- Civil3D Designer / BIM/CAD Modeller - Pune, Maharashtra
- Mechanical Designer - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Engineer, Java - Pune, Maharashtra
- Senior Software Development Manager - Pune, Maharashtra
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Principal Backend Engineer, you will work to deliver top quality Web and Cloud Software.
- Develop high-level designs and implement high scalable web and cloud solutions
- Collaborate with architects, product designers, product managers, engineers to implement high-quality solutions
- Provide leadership to the team in conjunction with other senior engineers
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems
- Research and prototype new ideas, technologies and patterns relating to the task
- Take full ownership of the initiative and deliver it end to end solution
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 8+ years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
- Strong in OOAD concepts and methodologies
- Hands-on experience in Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience of developing RESTful web services and integrating the same with heterogeneous clients
- Hands-on experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies e.g. MySQL, DynamoDB
- Hands-on experience with object caching technologies such as Redis
- Hands-on experience with event streaming platform/cluster like Kafka, RabbitMQ and Zookeeper
- Hands-on experience with Build and CI/CD tools like Ant, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with unit and automation testing tools such as Junit, Rest Assured, JMeter, etc
- Preferred experience with log aggregation and operational event monitoring technologies like Splunk or New Relic or ELK Stack
- Proficient in web servers, application servers like Tomcat, Nginx and scripting in Linux environment
- Working knowledge of UML, software design patterns, distributed systems, resiliency and security
Familiarity with the software development process, including specification, quality assurance, and documentation
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple types of audiences ranging from managers, architects, and partners
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, Batch, Step Function, API Gateway, Cloud Front, S3, SQS, etc
- Nice to have experience with Python and Groovy
- Nice to have experience with search technologies like Lucene, Solr, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Agile Scrum development methodology is a plus
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment consisting of multiple languages and technologies
- Ability to convert complex software solutions into well-written technical design documents
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.