- Associate, Interior Design - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Trainee BIM Modeler - Bangalore, Karnataka
- IS/IT BIM Solution Architect - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Project Manager - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Autodesk Delivery Platform is the end-to-end system that Autodesk customers use to get access to their product subscriptions. This includes key cloud services, publishing systems, and desktop clients, components and frameworks to package and deliver all Autodesk products.
We are seeking a motivated Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test to join us in Bangalore. You will be part of a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers. You will be responsible for building, owning and maintaining test automation frameworks for the Desktop components of the Delivery Platform, and will be using agile practices to ensure rapid, iterative execution.
- Design, build, and maintain test automation frameworks for desktop clients, components, and frameworks
- Align with team goals that connect to the wider organization goals
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- Drive and champion CI/CD and Automation practices across the organization
- Contribute to manual regression testing for the related components and releases
- 5-8 years of software engineering and automation experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience with Scrum and agile processes will be a bonus
- Experience or familiarity with automation frameworks such as GTest, Selenium, TDD, BDD will be a bonus
- Experience or familiarity with Python will be a bonus
- Cross-platform development experience with Windows, Mac and Linux will be a bonus
The Ideal Candidate
- You understand what it takes to build and support business critical desktop clients, components, and frameworks
- You have a passion for programming, CI/CD and automation
- You are customer oriented, and drive towards addressing customer pain points
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.