- Customer Success Advisor, Strategic Territory Nordics - Barcelona
- Digital Sales Representative, Nordics - Barcelona
- Program Manager- Sales Help - Barcelona
- Channel Programs Specialist EMEA - Barcelona
- Strategic Territory Sales Representative ITALY - Barcelona
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Are you excited by the “ABM” buzz? Do you want to be part of a companywide shift to accelerate growth through improved marketing and sales collaboration? Do you have a desire to use your B2B marketing experience to drive revenue growth for the French Market?
Autodesk is currently hiring Account Based Marketing Manager who is responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution, and measurement of account-focused programs at scale in collaboration with specific sales teams.
The Marketing Manager also ensures that their sales reps and relevant channel partners have what they need to participate in the demand generation through the targeted thematic campaigns. The position is preferable based in Paris, France but alternative locations are also possible.
Campaign planning and execution
- Drive 1:few account marketing planning aligned to sales strategies for account-appropriate offerings.
- Focus on the buyer’s journey and deploy the right programmatic and account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts and contacts that focus on customer acquisition and accelerate existing opportunity close and expansion.
Collaboration and interface
- Primary liaison with sales representatives and account teams for focused accounts list.
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Collaborate with our regional ABM Practice team, French Mid-Market Marketing, and Marketing Systems & Services partners to ensure programmatic execution of effective campaigns to targeted accounts, and in a 1:few or 1:many motion.
Reporting and analysis
- Maintain accurate and actionable understanding of contact data quality for targeted accounts list.
- Review and provide analysis of programmatic Account-Based campaigns and account-specific tactics for targeted accounts list.
- Ensure that each marketing activity is tracked and measured.
- Use data and dashboards to inform future tactics and programmatic campaign adjustments.
Budget and revenue accountability
- Work with the regional ABM Practice and several Global marketing teams to provide requirements for deployment of budget managed by those groups in support of prioritized list of accounts.
- Manage budget and vendor relationships for account-specific tactics.
- Monitor the delivery and execution of plans, and measure effectiveness of resource allocation, efficiency, and ROI to inform any adjustments.
3 Signs That You Are The Right Candidate
- You are driven and motivated by results and contribution to pipeline and revenue.
- You are a modern marketer; knowledgeable and experienced at using a mix of tactics to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time.
- You excel at collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done and thoroughly enjoy being part of a team.
- 5+ years B2B demand generation experience
- Proven programing experience with Account Based sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Folloze, 6 Sense, etc.
- Proven account-based marketing specific knowledge and skills
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Fluent English and French
- Broad knowledge across the markets Autodesk serves: Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Manufacturing
- Estimated 20% travel required
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.