- Sales Engineer / Sales Executive - Bangalore, Karnataka
- We are hiring for Civil Engineer - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Microsoft XR Design User Experience Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer- Integration, AWS - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Senior Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Enterprise cloud Platforms engineering Automated Cost Analytics of the Global Product Builds Distribution Platforms.
Intern will be responsible to develop cost analytics models of enterprise product build distribution platforms and developing automation and self-services for onboarding and offboarding product teams to the platforms. We are looking for people who are more interested in developing data models by harnessing the power of data and having a passion towards automations.
- Develop a solution preferably in Python on AWS Environment
- Develop the automations and self-services
- Develop automated dashboards and statistics for the data with forecast and predictions.
- Final year BTech/MTech students majoring in Computer Science
- Must be Graduating in 2023
Technical Skills Required
- Node.js, .Net
- Database: SQL Lite, SQL server
- Data Analytics skill, Data Lakes and Analytics on AWS.
- Strong understanding on Linux and file systems
- Basis of Cloud Computing (AWS or Azure)
Good to have:
- Basic Understanding of DevOps (CI/CD)
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with skilled teams of software engineers
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high- performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.