- Associate, Interior Design - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Trainee BIM Modeler - Bangalore, Karnataka
- IS/IT BIM Solution Architect - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Software Engineer - Bangalore, Karnataka
- Project Manager - Bangalore, Karnataka
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a QA Engineer to join our Autodesk App store QA team in Bangalore. As a member of Software Application QA Engineer for the Autodesk App Store, the candidate will primarily be in a testing role with a focus on the QA of applications submitted by third-party developers for posting on the Autodesk App Store (https://apps.autodesk.com/ ). Based in Bangalore, India, the Application QA Engineer will test third-party applications working with Autodesk products, ensuring they meet the requisite quality requirements before posting them to be downloaded by end users from the Autodesk App Store.
– Develop and execute software test plans at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
– Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
– Work in a agile Team and actively participate in agile events
– Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on.
– willing to work in different shifts, Weekends and during holidays.
– BS in Mechanical Engineering or similar (e.g. Civil Engineering, Electronics)
– Ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
– 5 + Years’ experience in testing or using Autodesk products.
– Open to new challenges and ready to extend your knowledge outside current area of expertise
– Good communication skills including writing, speaking and presenting in English.
– Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role is an added advantage
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.