- Data Operations Specialist - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Drainage Engineer - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- BiM Coordinator - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Highway Engineer - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
- Drainage Engineer - Gdansk, Pomorskie - Warszawa, Mazowieckie
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Visual Production Artist to support the web team and digital campaign marketing team by producing assets, assisting in the selection of images, and maintaining a high standard by adhering to our brand guidelines.
This role involves working with web producers to find the best way to produce high quality, brand-compliant graphics for the web. As the ideal candidate, you will work with marketers to select appropriate imagery for intended use (correct proportions, size, content, etc).
Our EMEA team is based in central Warsaw, and as the pandemic restrictions ease we will continue to work in a hybrid working model.
- Image asset production
- Design, modify, update and deliver graphic files for use in emails and landing pages (static banner images, thumbnails, overlays, etc)
- Ex: resizing large images, processing raw videos, adding overlays to images
- Selection of on-brand photography from an internal digital asset management system
- Quality control in accordance with brand guidelines (technical & subjective)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Some relevant work experience
- Very familiar with Adobe Creative Suite with strong Photoshop/Illustrator skills
- Familiarity with current web technologies (HTML/CSS) particularly responsive design considerations
- Solid understanding of the world of web graphics, including image optimization, file size and type, and font use.
Requirements for success
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with digital marketers and web producers
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.