- Project Manager, Autodesk Education Experiences - San Francisco, CA
- Creative Director (Autodesk Flame) - New York City, NY
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - Columbia, TN
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Autodesk Inventor - La Habra, CA
- Autodesk Product Consultant - Sacramento, CA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. This is an exciting time to join us on our multi-year journey to disrupt the Design to Manufacture world with Fusion 360 by delivering unprecedented value and converging workflows with cloud-based technology. We are rapidly combining many world leading technologies and teams into the Fusion 360 family. The role is in the Fusion Electronics Organization within the Product Design and Manufacturing Solutions division. This team defines and builds the ECAD solution within the Fusion 360 family of products. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help us fulfil the mission of the organization which is to deliver best ECAD/MCAD integration experience in the industry.
- Design,implement, test and maintain features for Fusion 360 based on stakeholders’ requirements (our code base is mostly written in C++ and API development can be done with Python or C++)
- Write technical design documents, participate in design and code reviews, develop estimates for tasks and document code
- Work with an extended team of software developers, QAs and product designers in the US and other worldwide engineering sites
- Mentor junior engineers on the team and act as a technical lead in areas of your expertise
- Good professional C++ programming experience
- Current knowledge of C++ standards and specifications
- Outstanding programming, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Design Patterns and strong Object-Oriented programming skills
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and STL
- Ability to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to learn large software systems quickly
- Experience with the Qt library
- CMake, Bash Script, Python and Jenkins would be a bonus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.